1. ChiroSearch optimizes your business for front page placement on Google using Organic SEO, Local Maps SEO, as well as on page SEO coding, off page marketing, and traffic generation, depending on package selection.
2. If your local business is not found on the front page of Google in your city within 30-60 days, per your request, ChiroSearch agrees to work for free until your business does appear on the front page of Google in your city.
3. ChiroSearch cannot guarantee #1 or letter ‘A’ position at all times due to specific and constant algorithm changes of Google and the major search engines but strives to maintain your business on the front page of the results for your required keywords.
4. ChiroSearch does not offer refund for work initiated or performed.
5. Client authorizes ChiroSearch to use any and all logos, brand names, keywords, and any content owned by Client for optimization purposes on the internet.
6. Google can take up to 2 weeks to implement changes requested by Client and could potentially remove Client’s listing while the requested changes are made. ChiroSearch does not assume responsibility for any loss of business or interruption for changes requested by Client.
7. ChiroSearch is a third-party Marketing and Advertising Agency that works for the Client to achieve and maintain improved and prominent visibility online.
8. ChiroSearch cannot guarantee return on investment (ROI) for any of its products.
9. By digitally initiating this contract you agree that you fully understand this contract, you are legally competent and authorized to enter into the contract and you sign this contract on your ‘own free will’ without any undue influence, misrepresentation of facts or by mistake.
When a customer, generally a small business, which may be a LLC, corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship, agrees to service from ChiroSearch the following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Charges: Charges generally consist of an activation and setup fee and a recurring monthly charge. At sign up, generally the activation fee and first month charges are paid. However, some rate plans may allow paying multiple months of service in advance. Recurring amounts are billed monthly or at greater time increments depending on rate plan. Unless the billing date falls on a day banks are closed, the customer is generally billed on the same day of the month as the original sign up for each subsequent billing interval.
2. PIN Verification: The customer understands that a Personal Identification Number (PIN) verification is required for service. Generally this verification requires a call from customer service to the customer to help with the verification process.
3. Services provided: The customer understands that ChiroSearch attempts to optimize various targeted keywords for cities where customers operate their businesses. The customer understands that ChiroSearch strives to deliver the services offered below in as timely a manner as possible.
4. Agreement Term, Cancellation and Refunds: Customers have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan which they select, which may range up to a 12 month term, and possibly longer terms in the future. ChiroSearch generally has a no refund policy, but exceptions may be made in extraordinary situations. In those cases, Customer must contact Customer Service and each case will be reviewed. Refunds are not guaranteed and if one is granted, it will only be granted on a prorated basis. Generally a customer may cancel their service with 30 days notice and avoid future charges, but are not entitled to a refund of previous payments. ChiroSearch cannot and does not guarantee a return of investment (ROI). Additionally, should Customer file for or attempt to Charge Back services rendered, and said case is won by ChiroSearch, ChiroSearch will automatically charge a 25% Re-Activation Fee. If said theft of services is equal or greater than nine hundred dollars ($900), and the Customer Business, Owners, Officers, or Affiliates are in California, Criminal Prosecution will be pursued as a Class D Felony forthwith.
5. No Liability: ChiroSearch, its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from the use or inability to use ChiroSearch products. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
6. Customer Disclosure: The customer agrees to inform ChiroSearchin writing of any internet advertising campaigns or additional developers that may be interrupting or impeding our efforts prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the services provided by ChiroSearch and any results of their undisclosed involvement may cause loss of our implementations. In addition, the customer must provide 1 physical location address which can receive mail for each service location. Without a physical location, it is more difficult for ChiroSearch to obtain front page placements. Customer further agrees that they will only use ChiroSearch service for lawful purposes only.
7. Billing: Customers may request a change in their method of payment by emailing customer service at admin@ChiroSearch.org
8. Cancellation of Services: If customer wishes to cancel their service, they must first complete a cancellation ticket, call in and request to cancel service, or send an email to admin@ChiroSearch.org. However, to complete the cancellation process, Customer must speak with Customer Service and receive a cancellation email sent to customer.
9. Purchase of Domain: If customer opts to purchase a domain through ChiroSearch and decides to cancel their service, customer may, but does not have to, purchase their domain for a set-fee. If customer does not purchase their domain, it will revert back to ChiroSearch and customer will have no control over the domain
10. Communication: The customer agrees to be supportive of their internet advertising campaign and agrees to be responsive to ChiroSearchs requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they are not, it may affect performance of such products.
11. Terms and Conditions: ChiroSearch may change its terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole discretion. To document your terms and conditions for your service, we recommend that you print these terms and conditions and store them in a file or electronically.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: By purchasing ChiroSearch service you agree that your agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the County of San Diego in the State of California with respect to any such matters relating to your purchase of ChiroSearch goods.
13. Authority to Sign: The person agreeing to service on behalf of the customer hereby represents and warrants that he or she has the authority, and ability, to act on behalf of the customer.
14. Understanding of Partnership: The person, persons, or entity joining into a partnership with ChiroSearch or any of it’s associates or affiliates understands clearly before purchase of services that ChiroSearchs, its associates, affiliates, or partners are not, in anyway, affiliated with Google, Inc. ChiroSearch is a private Marketing Firm designated to marketing businesses on the major search engines including, but not limited to optimized placement and website development.
ChiroSearch has made their best efforts in preparing all products presented. ChiroSearch makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of any materials. The information contained in ChiroSearch product pages is strictly for educational purposes to educate about our services and how the products may assist if a subscription to that ChiroSearch service is purchased. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in any ChiroSearch product, without the use of ChiroSearch, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT ALL CHIROSEARCH PRODUCTS AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS OR TECHNIQUES AS A PAID CHIROSEARCH SERVICE. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.” ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON OUR INVOLVEMENT AND YOUR BUDGET. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL; NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL UNLESS YOU HIRE CHIROSEARCH TO EXECUTE SAID IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES THE WAY ONLY CHIROSEARCH KNOWS HOW TO DO.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (expressed or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to this product. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
When you use third-party apps, websites or other services that use, or are integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Services may receive information about what you post or share. ChiroSearch.org and its affiliates does not share your information. Information collected by these apps, websites or integrated services will never be used or sold by ChiroSearch.org